The Linksys router firmware can be easily upgraded. But if you face some difficulty while upgrading the Linksys router firmware, then get instant help from Linksys Router Technical Support.
Step to Update Linksys Firmware:
- Search and note down your Linksys router model number.
- Then download the current version of the LinkedIn router firmware from its website. Also choose your model number from the product list.
- In the Network dialogue box click on the “Advanced” button and launch the TCP/IP tab. Take a note of the default gateway information and close the dialogue box.
- Using the default gateway access the web interface of your router. In the address bar of your web browser type the default gateway address.
- Make a backup of the Linksys router settings to the hard drive before installing the updated firmware.
- The next step is to upgrade the firmware of the router from the internet interface.
- To do this you need to click on the “Administration” tab and choose the “Firmware Upgrade” option inside the menu.
- Then click on the “Upgrade” button and wait for the firmware upgrade procedure to finish.
- Congrats! The firmware of your Linksys router has been upgraded to the latest version.
Why Call Us?
We are known as one of the renowned Linksys router customer support services professionals with high caliber, skills and rich experience in solving Linksys router critical issues. We are providing services for all types of Linksys router problems available in the market by delivering users round the clock service. So, if you are facing technical issues with your Linksys Router, then dial our Linksys Router Customer Support services @ +1-888-609-5383 and we are here to assist you in repairing all types of Linksys Router issues at highly reasonable prices in a shorter time period.