Most Linksys router customers prefer this to stay loyal to the brand due to its versatility and reliable features. But, like any other wireless networking devices, Linksys routers can also display technical errors at certain times. So, if you are using this router and want to reset the device for some reason, this article is exactly what you are looking for. Here, you can get to know how to Reset Linksys router by methods recommended by our technical support team.
If you want to know when to reset these routers, get in touch with networking specialists. You can also connect with our technicians to learn the steps to reset the Linksys router.
Why Do You Need To Reset Router With Linksys Support?
Before going much deeper into the procedure of how to reset Linksys router, let’s discuss a few things. Many users are quite confused when resetting and rebooting while working with routers.
If you want to reboot the device, you need to disconnect from the power unit and restart the router. Whereas, reset means to delete current settings and go back to the default factory setting.
But, if you want to reset Linksys router, note down the login details. You can also consult our specialists before going for Linksys reset option to discuss your technical issues first.
Related Blog: How to Detect And Solve Linksys Router Address?
Things To Note Down During Resetting Linksys Router
You need to note few things before following the guide to reset your Linksys router.
- You must keep details including login ID, passwords, and network names. This information will come handy while reinstalling the Linksys router again.
- There a default username and password generated by the networking administrative right after resetting the router.
- It is mandatory to apply the latest firmware updates before resetting a router reset. This will also help users to get rid of malware or virus infection and carry on the reset task smoothly.
Ways To Reset Linksys Router
- You don’t have to remove the power cord in order to reset these Linksys routers. But, if your routing device is too old, then you may need to press the power button for around 30 seconds.
- Visit the router interface page and log in using the default administrative credential details. Many users are forced to perform this reset due to virus attack or security compromise. Hence, if you are one of them then change the username and password to protect your wireless settings and block access of third-party visitors.
To know the instructions in details, you can call our tech support professionals to reset your Linksys router.
Dial Linksys Router Support Number For Help
As there can be several reasons to reset your Linksys router but you must know how to reset Linksys router to do the job. However, if it seems a bit hard to use these techniques, call Linksys Router Support for experts to help you reset the device.
Our services are quick and you can place a service request anytime as per your convenience. You can get in touch with certified networking professionals by dialing Linksys Router Support Number. We provide the accurate instructions to reset your routing device.
Contact Linksys Router Support Number 24×7
You can reach router tech support team by dialing our Linksys Router Support number +1-800-670-7370 and receive advanced resetting options. Also, you can send us a mail at our official email address to get a technical solution on router issues. If you want to interact with our professional team, use our online chat portal for real-time remote fixes.